Muscle Energy Techniques for the Thoracic Spine and Ribs
October 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am - October 11, 2020 @ 5:00 pm£320.00
This two-day workshop is to further explore the usefulness of METs when treating joints, in conjunction with Hendrickson Method techniques to address the soft tissue around them.
- Examining indirect and direct techniques and recognising the difference.
- Linking METs with soft tissue release for the diaphragm.
- Visceral techniques that ease the junction of T12/L1
- Understanding that sometime we need to release a small segment before we can address the whole problem
- Reviewing Hendrickson Method soft tissue and joint mobilisations
This workshop will contribute to 16 hours of CPD training