An Introduction to NLP – Live Web Course
September 12 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm£50.00
This is a one-day practical online workshop you will explore tools and models that I have found useful in my treatment room. These skills have helped me to enable people to move beyond their injures, pain and dysfunction.
This workshop will take place via Zoom on the 12th September 10.00am til 4.30pm
There will be a break for lunch, and regular quick refreshment breaks.
The workshop will be interactive and experiential, with time for questions and learning activities.
We will look cover:
The history and journey of NLP, the teachings of Judith Lowe, and some of the key frameworks from the work of Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan, around Systemic NLP, Self-Relations and Generative Change.
- C.O.A.C.H state to enable presence of being
- Optimising a state – inner game
- Dealing with difficult feelings
- Dealing with difficult thoughts – a linguistic approach
- Creating positive, realistic goals – winning beliefs