Flexible Healing has established a new protocol to treat patients safely amongst the pandemic. As a HCPC registered physiotherapy clinic, we are committed to continue to treat patients in need of care and will be acting in accordance with guidelines from our governing body the LCSP Register. These are the procedures we would like our patients to follow.
- If you are presenting any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend our clinic. These first and foremost include a consistent cough, a temperature and/or a loss of or any changes to your sense of taste/smell.
- Please note that our bathroom will be closed to patients and plan accordingly.
- Where possible, attend your appointment alone.
- Try to minimise any belongings you might have to bring into the clinic. Coats and bags can stay in your vehicle, out of sight.
- We will be spacing appointments so there should be no need for a waiting period. Please aim to arrive as punctually as possible so you may come straight into the clinic.
- If you are arriving by car, please wait in the vehicle until your appointment.
- If you are arriving on foot or by public transport, you can wait on the bench in the driveway.
- We will open the door for you. Please do not open the door yourselves.
- We will take your temperature.
- You will be instructed to sanitise your hands, with sanitiser provided by Flexible Healing.
- You will be given a facemask to wear throughout the treatment.
- We will then direct you straight into the clinic.
- Any belongings will be placed in a designated plastic box.
- Treatments will be held in our usual clinic which has been deep cleaned and will be cleaned in between every patient.
- The treatment will be covered with a couch sheet and paper roll, both of which will be removed from the room after each patient and replaced with clean sheets and fresh roll for the next.
After the treatment:
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands again on the way out.
- You will take your mask with you. Please do not remove until you the leave the premises.
- At the end of each session, anything the patient had has contact with will either be removed for cleaning or cleaned before the next patient.
- At the end of each day, Flexible Healing will wash all laundry materials at 60 degrees Celsius.
- We take payment by bank transfer or cash. If you tend to use cash, please consider switching to bank transfer to minimise contact.
If you need to book a treatment but have any questions, queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and Sue will be happy to talk through our new protocol.