Diving Deep into the Hendrickson Method
May 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am - May 16, 2021 @ 5:00 pm£320.00
This is a two day workshop is aiming to enable therapists to sink deeper into the Hendrickson Method. This workshop is for those therapist who are new to the Hendrickson Method and are curious about Tom’s work, it will also offer experienced HM practitioners chance to come together to share knowledge and to creating learning moments to deepen and soften their touch.
We also aim to explore the difference between treating patients with soft tissue injury and those need help to bring the parasympathetic nervous system back into balance
Key objectives of the workshop.
- To introduce new therapists to Tom H’s amazing work, wave and soft tissue mobilizations
- To share knowledge of Tom’s work with experienced practitioners
- For the experienced practitioner to investigate how do you reach that deeper gentleness inside ourselves and how do we soften and deepen our touch but remain precise?
- We will take the notion of the 4 diaphragms as a point of reference for practice. This is because I have noticed that in ‘covid times’, I have found that within my practice that the 4 diaphragms have become a tight and restricted through lack of full breathing.
- We will explore what does ‘being still’ really mean for each of us, what does listening to the patients really mean?
There will be an opportunity for a social dinner at the end of Saturday night as we haven’t spent time together as a group for some time, and new folks can get to knows us if they choose.
As always with Flexible Healing works, tea/coffee and lunch will be provided. Let us know on booking if you have dietary requirements.