- This event has passed.
Introduction to using NLP for physiotherapists, massage therapists and Pilates or Yoga practitioners
March 28 @ 9:00 am - March 29 @ 5:00 pm£320.00
This two-day workshop is an introduction to using NLP in clinical scenarios.
The aim of this workshop is to give therapists skills to enable the people we treat or teach to make committed and positive choices for themselves when they are struggling to recover from long term pain and sports injuries.
The course will be led by Sue Bennett, a qualified NLP practitioner who has been using NLP to help patients for over 15 years. The NLP techniques that will be discussed are based round the work of Robert Dilts and Judy DeLozier.
We will explore and experience
- Robert Dilt’s Neurological levels
- Learn how we can apply these across our whole practice
- Examine the ‘meta position’, to enable therapists to take care of themselves
- How we can use NLP to help and enable patients to rewrite trauma with reframing
- How we can help those patients caught in a double bind, through understanding internal states, leading to a natural belief change.
This workshop is open to anyone involved in treating people, such as physiotherapists, massage therapists, Pilates and yoga teachers, chiropractors and osteopaths.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
What is NLP?
NLP is the practice of understanding how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do. NLP provides people with a methodology to model outstanding performances achieved by geniuses and leaders in their field. NLP is also used for personal development and for success in business
A key element of NLP is that we form our unique internal mental maps of the world as a product of the way we filter and perceive information absorbed through our five senses from the world around us.
Find out more at nlpacademy.co.uk