Introduction to the Hendrickson Method 2020
February 8, 2020 @ 9:00 am - February 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm£320
This two day workshop allows you to come and explore to Hendrickson Method without committing to the full training. This weekend will allow you to access new skills, techniques and protocols, and, if you think it’s for you, will also mean you’ll be able to start the programme to become a full Hendrickson Method Practitioner.
We will cover
- Experience both practicing and receiving Wave Mobiliation
- Understanding the science behind Tom Hendrickson’s work
- Explore how soft tissue mobilisation works across the fibres to ensure the realignment of the muscle fibres, at the same time address any tethering of the fascia within the fibres
- Discover how the Hendrickson Method is easier on the therapist
- Review anatomy of the spine and gain an understanding of how the Hendrickson Method brings calmness to the CNS
You can find out more about the Hendrickson Method here.
Tea, coffee and lunch are included on this weekend. Accommodation is available at the Britannia Hotel – contact them directly to book.
Sue will be running the full Hendrickson Method Practitioner Programme from October 2020, dependent on interest. The course will be 19 days of training and assessment, run over 4 4-day weekends and 1 3-day assessment weekend. At the end of the course, participants will be full qualified Hendrickson Method Practitioners.