Introduction to the Hendrickson Method 2020
February 8, 2020 @ 9:00 am - February 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm£320
This two day workshop offers you the chance to come and explore to the Hendrickson Method, without committing to the full training course. This weekend will allow you to access new skills, techniques and protocols, and, if you think it’s for you, will also mean you’ll be able to start the programme to become a full Hendrickson Method Practitioner.
The Hendrickson Method is an advanced system of massage and manual therapy that combines a remarkable new method of massage called wave mobilization with joint mobilization and muscle energy technique. It is profoundly relaxing to receive, effortless to perform, and an efficient and effective way to treat acute and chronic pain while promoting optimum health.
In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Experience both practicing and receiving Wave Mobilisation
- Understanding the science behind Tom Hendrickson’s work
- Explore how soft tissue mobilisation works across the fibres to ensure the realignment of the muscle fibres, at the same time address any tethering of the fascia within the fibres
- Discover how the Hendrickson Method is easier on the therapist
- Review anatomy of the spine and gain an understanding of how the Hendrickson Method brings calmness to the CNS
You can find out more about the Hendrickson Method here.
Tea, coffee and lunch are included on this weekend. Accommodation is available at the Britannia Hotel – contact them directly to book.
Sue will be running the full Hendrickson Method Practitioner Programme from October 2020, dependent on interest. The course will be 19 days of training and assessment, run over 4 4-day weekends and 1 3-day assessment weekend. At the end of the course, participants will be full qualified Hendrickson Method Practitioners.
If you decide it’s not for you, this workshop will still offer a great chance to explore your knowledge of anatomy, refine your technique as a practitioner and undertake 16 hours of CPD training.