- This event has passed.
Exploring the 4 Diaphragms: Cranial, Cervical, Thoracic, and Pelvic
March 16, 2019 - March 17, 2019£320.00
This is a 2 day Continuing Professional Development (CPD) workshop (16 hours), in which we will explore applying our skills to the 4 diaphragms. This event is a skills workshop for practitioners who have attended any Hendrickson Method training which will help increase anatomical understanding to enable greater precision and results in clinic. Areas covered include:
- Investigating fascial implications.
- Gaining a greater understanding of how our Hendrickson Method enables treatment of the fascia.
- Examining the body as a whole, not just a sum of the parts.
- How we can enable our patients to achieve functional posture that works best for them, with the aim to improve respiratory function and enable greater movement for each individual.
- Practicing soft-tissue mobilisations
- Reviewing our knowledge of anatomy
- Exploring movements that can enable our patients to understand their own body awareness, function, and fitness
Led by: Sue Bennett
Included: Refreshments, lunch and workbook
Dress code: loose, comfortable, smart
Duration: 2 days
Times: 9am – 6pm
CPD hours: 16